A. INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY USERS
Definition of “User” or “You”: means any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the Company.
BSCI reserves the right to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, products or service at any time without notice , make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice. Such changes will be posted to https://www.bankingschool.co.in/notification/ for your reference and convenience so as to enable you to understand your responsibility as a user.
BSCI reserves the right to charge subscription and / or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this Site.
Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of https://www.bankingschool.co.in , its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of BSCI; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the Site / Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary marks. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limited Permission to Copy
The website has intentionally disabled right click to prevent copying of content. The website is also protected with copyscape against plagiarism.BSCI grants you permission to only access and make personal use of the Site and You agree not to, directly or indirectly download or modify / alter / change / amend / vary / transform / revise / translate / copy / publish / distribute or otherwise disseminate any content on https://www.bankingschool.co.in.
BSCI forbids you from any attempts to resell or put to commercial use any part of the Site; any collection; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other merchant; any renting, leasing, or otherwise transferring rights to the Site / Service; displaying the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person (except for https://www.bankingschool.co.in or you) in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the Service on the Site, or any data gathering or extraction tools; or any use of meta tags. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site.
No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission. Requests to republish BSCI’s material for distribution should be addressed to Mr.Surendra Naik at E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Registration, Access and Exchange of Information
For certain services such as email, personal web pages, contests and shopping, registration by the visitor is required. To register for these services you have to open an account by completing the registration process (i.e. by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form). You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. Each registration is for a single individual user only.
To access these services, you will be asked to enter your individual User Name and Password, as chosen by you during your registration. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:- Any other person sharing your account and Password; Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with TIL as users of the Site; or Access through a single account and Password being made available to multiple users on a network.
If BSCI reasonably believe that an account and Password is being used / misused in any manner, BSCI shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify TIL immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. BSCI will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by BSCI or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any BSCI’s server, or the network(s) connected to any BSCI server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Material Posted/transmitted at TIL’s Site
You represent that you have valid rights and title in any and all Content/Images that you submit on the Site, that you have not infringed on any IPR belonging to any party and further that you will indemnify BSCI or its affiliates for all claims arising out of any content that you post on the Site.
Posting/uploading of any information or material, which is harmful, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, or otherwise unlawful in any manner is prohibited and any person found to be involved in such activity on this website will solely be liable for actions under the applicable laws.
BSCI accepts no responsibility for the said Content / Images. However, you understand that all Content / Images posted by you becomes the property of BSCI and you agree to grant/assign to BSCI and its affiliates, a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licenseable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content / Images (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world”.
Exchange of Information qua CHAT,Social Networks & other Community Services
You represent that you are a responsible adult (18 years or above) and you shall be solely responsible for all Content that you upload post or otherwise transmit.
BSCI endeavours to provide a web platform for various community interactions for persons to interact and exchange views with each other. The content posted on such services is by general public therefore the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content cannot be guaranteed. You understand that by using such services, you may be exposed to objectionable matter.
By using the facility of chat and other community services you agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any matter or views, which are, defamatory, abusive, pervasive, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You may also not indulge in cyber stalking, become or create a nuisance for any visitor / user of the Site.
You may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of this Site, or other user’s ability to engage in real time exchanges.
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that –
a) Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
b) Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
c) Harm minors in any way;
d) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
e) Violates any law for the time being in force;
f) Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
g) Impersonate another person
h) Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
i) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
“Redressal Mechanism : Any complaints or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be taken up with us website as mentioned below via in writing or through email at their respective email id, signed with the electronic signature to the following email address email@example.com
The company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person in this regard.
Limitations of Liabilities
Any transactions relating to sale/purchase of goods or services not directly offered by BSCI are to be settled inter-se between the parties to such transaction and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining thereto, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed by BSCI. BSCI merely endeavors to provide a platform where you and other party may interact, exchange information or carry out sale/purchase transactions on such terms and in the manner mutually agreed between you and the other party. BSCI does not have any involvement in the actual transactions between the buyers and sellers in any way. It is only you, who is entirely responsible for all the activities, arising out of the transactions of sale/purchase of goods or services offered by any other party and not BSCI. BSCI will not be liable for any loss that you may incur, while selling or purchasing goods /services of the third party.
Under No circumstances will BSCI be held responsible or liable, in any way, for any content which in Legal opinion is derogatory, threatening, defamatory, obscene or offensive or offends public sensibilities or morals and shall also not assume liability for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded on the Site, or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that BSCI is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in BSCI’s site/service by any third party.
Termination of Account
You can also terminate your account at any time but your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
User Conduct and Obligations
You hereby agree and assure BSCI that the Site/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, State or local government or any other international laws. You further concur that you will not, through Site/Service:
1. post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus trojan horses, time bombs, bots, botnets, malicious content, content theft, data manipulation, threats or any other harmful programs or elements or component;
2. delete from the Site any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
3. not use the Site / Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair and not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any BSCI’s server, or the network(s), computer systems / resource connected to any BSCI server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site/Service;
4. obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site/Service;
5. engage in any activity that causes / may harm minors; or
6. perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm;
7. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, BSCI official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
8. take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property;
9. carry out any “denial of service” (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on application or internet service or;
10. make any inappropriate, illegal or otherwise prohibited communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum;
11. use the Site/Service for illegal purposes;
12. disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any BSCI website or the website of any BSCI customer;
13. transmit through the Site, any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio, etc.;
14. collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express written consent and you shall maintain records of any such written consent throughout the terms of this agreement and for a period of 2 years thereafter;
15. engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet
16. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site.
17. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” duplicative messages or any other form of solicitation.
18. encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of this Agreement; or
19. make any representation or warranty on behalf of BSCI. You agree not to post, distribute, transmit or otherwise make available any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to:
20. infringement of any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software;
21. right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity;
22. any confidentiality obligation
Unless otherwise permitted, you will: (i) display the Service on your Site in the exact form received by you, and not modify or edit any of the foregoing without TIL’s prior written consent; (ii) ensure that the fundamental meaning of the Service is not changed or distorted; (iii) comply with all applicable laws and all limitations and restrictions (if any) placed by TIL on the use, display or distribution of any Service and (iv) not archive any of the Service for access by users at any future date after the Service has been removed from your Web site. You acknowledge that the service must link and redirect to the appropriate TIL’s Web page when a user clicks on the Service (e.g. a headline). You shall not display the Service in such a manner that does not allow for successful linking and redirection to, and delivery of, TIL’s Web page, nor may you frame any TIL’s Web page.
No Controlling Spam Policy or Unsolicited E-mails
You will not use any communication tool or other means available on the Site to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages). TIL will not sell, lease or rent its e-mail subscriber lists to third parties. You may not harvest information about users of TIL for the purpose of sending or to facilitate the sending of unsolicited bulk communications. We may terminate your access or use of the Site immediately, with or without any notice, and take any other legal action if you, or anyone using your access details to the Site, violates these terms. We may adopt any technical remedy (including any filtering technology or other measures) to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing or remaining within our computer or communication networks. Such filtering technology or other measures may block, either temporarily or permanently, some e-mail sent to you through the TIL’s Web Sites.