The Reserve Bank of India on 25.03.2015 released the names of applicants who have applied for setting up Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS). These are:
Sr.No. Name of the entity
- NSE Strategic Investment Corporation Limited (NSIC) and Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), Mumbai
- Trade Receivables Exchange (Group of Banking Professionals), Mumbai
- Axis Bank Limited, Mumbai
- Mynd Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon, Haryana
- DICIC Bank of India, Kolkata, West Bengal
- NSDL Database Management Limited (NDML), Mumbai
- Trade Receivables Exchange (T-REX), Mumbai
It may be recalled that the Reserve Bank of India had invited applications for setting up of and operating the Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS). The last date for receiving applications was February 13, 2015 which was extended up to March 9, 2015.
Do you know how ‘TReDS’ helps MSME finance?