The e-form INC-7 deals with incorporation of the new company (other than OPC) under prevailing customary process. Filing of form INC-7 is not required where the promoters opted for integrated application form INC-29 for registering a company.
A prospective director of the proposed company shall possess Digital Signature Certificate, Director Index Number to apply for registration of the company. The name of the proposed company should also be reserved with MCA before initiating the filing of INC-7. The applicant is required to file Form INC-7 within sixty days from the date of application of reservation of name.
The process of incorporation of a company needs attachments of various scanned documents depending upon the proposed company type. The following Information and documents are to be arranged to the Registrar of Companies (ROC) along with duly filled in INC-7.
- Draft Memorandum of Association (MOA) & the Article of Association (AOA) with evidence of payment of stamp duty.
- Declaration by Professional INC 8,
- The Affidavit from the subscriber INC9.
- Proof of residential address, proof of identity.
- Form INC 22 for proof of registered office address (Rental agreement, sale deed etc.).
- DIR 12 for providing information about particulars of appointment of directors and key managerial personnel (letter of appointments).
- Declaration by the first director in form INC-9.
- Declaration of appointment director, managing director, in the form DIR-2.
- Make the payment of the requisite fee to ROC. ,
On the satisfaction of the Registrar of Companies that requirements specified in section 33(1) and 33(2) have been complied with the company, will retain the documents and register the MOA, AOA and other documents for issuing certificate of incorporation [under Section 34(1) ]. A Certificate of incorporation is generated and sent to the user as an attachment to the email and the company is registered and CIN is allotted. The Corporate Identification Number (CIN No. or CIN Code) contains unique 21 numbers along with its approved name.
Click below to know more about the following;
- Key differences between private limited and public limited company
- Authorized Capital, Issued capital and paid up capital in the incorporation of a company.
- All you need to know about digital signature, digital signature certificate and USB token hardware and how to obtain them
- Guidelines on how to get Director Index Number (DIN)
- Guidelines on selecting/ Reservation of name for your company.
- Guidelines on Memorandum of Association and Article of Association
- Do you know how PAN card is issued?
- Do you know how TAN card is issued?
Disclaimer: This article should not be construed as a professional advice under any circumstance. It is clarified to the readers that the contents provided in this write-up are intended for general information only and cannot be relied upon for real-time professional facts. If any help/clarification is required, readers are advised to refer relevant provisions of law and also to take the advice of the qualified professionals like a Company secretary, Charted Accountant, etc. before applying or accepting any of the points mentioned above. The author or the website accepts no responsibility whatsoever caused by the use of any information provided in this article and shall not be liable for any losses, claims or damages which may arise because of the contents of this post.